I’ve been doing some work on DIG, and decided to add some debugging functionality.
That’s when I realised that… well…
My pathfinding was taking almost half a second. That was not ideal. At all. I had no idea why, but I looked thorugh my pathfinding code, cleaned it up, and rewrote most of it, and lo and behold:
I used to suck at this programming stuff…
I’m back working on DIG again, and I’ve started fixing a few of the notorious bugs that have hindered progress right from the very start. The game feels so much more playable already.
I’ve also written a comprehensive to do list, with everything I could think of on it, ranging from tiny bug fixes to major new features.
I would post a pretty picture or something, but there’s not really much visible to show.
IT’S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. Just sayin’.