NatPat

  1. On pathfinding

    I’ve been doing some work on DIG, and decided to add some debugging functionality.
    That’s when I realised that… well…

    pathfindingbefore

    My pathfinding was taking almost half a second. That was not ideal. At all. I had no idea why, but I looked thorugh my pathfinding code, cleaned it up, and rewrote most of it, and lo and behold:

    pathfindingafter

     

    I used to suck at this programming stuff…

     

  2. No Comments

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>